Audience figures May-June 2016
June 4, 2016

June 4, 2016

You can see the latest viewing figures for the site here

June 4, 2016

June 4, 2016

Very interesting figures for this last month's worth of site traffic, many thanks Freddy, fast and efficient as ever. So, I am certainly no statistician but my reading of the figures seems to indicate of the 395 users, 33% were non returning users ie one offs? That would mean the stalwart posters notwithstanding, about 122 visitors (give or take a decimal point or two) OTHER members or visitors logged onto the site? I am sure Freddy will correct me if my assumptions are wrong. Conversely, if my reckoning holds water about 263 visitors to the site were returnees, probably accounting for the frequent visits and postings of those who are regular posters plus a few others. If that is the case then it answers my questions in that many more people ARE logging in and reading at least some of what is posted. Extrapolate the figures over a year and the numbers are very gratifying. t

June 4, 2016

June 4, 2016

To see the viewing figures click on the word 'here'. FYI the bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to the site who do not progress beyond the home page. This equates quite closely to the non member visitor percentage so I think the conclusion that David has drawn is correct in that the majority of the activity on the site is member driven with a lot of people looking in. All we want now is for a few more contributors!!! Freddy

June 4, 2016

June 4, 2016

Freddy do know who the new visitors are , or are we being spied on by big brother ?????, only joking Freddy,just hope we can more traffic to keep us coming back for more .......again a big thanks for providing us the forum to keep in contact with old friends

1 Next

Total members: 261
Total posts: 4159