Back to all topics

Brussels Today 22/3/16
March 22, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 22, 2016

I dislike being seen as Racist, which I am not, but these latest attacks show me that UK must now close its borders to any member of the so called "refugees" from the middle east trying to access UK and continental Europe, since we seem to be at war with a serious attack within Europe from IS/ISIL and co by insertion of terrorist ISIS/ISIL etc who claim to be "refugees".  We MUST refuse entry for anyone without the correct, valid and confirmed documents at our border controls in EUROPE (not after they get to UK) since these terrorists have obviously developed various false methods/documents/passports etc which SEEM genuine. Therefore the only way for the UK government to protect us is to be diligent in turning away anyone without genuine documents and valid travel documents on the continent, BEFORE they get into UK.  For all we know, ALL these refugees from the middle east could be terrorists, the only ones who could be labelled innocent would be the children. They are the poor little innocents in all this turmoil, but we cannot in all honesty separate these youngsters from their families, so what else can we do. We in UK do not want the same types of attacks here as we are seeing on the continent. I feel desperately sorry for all those innocent foreign travellers from non involved countries who are caught up in all of this, and the sooner IS/ISIL/and associated murderers are removed from this world, the better. They still have the low mentality of thoughtless killing which their forebears had centuries ago. Surely we can develope a way of getting them out of Europe and back to the deserts which they were all born in. Assassins and murderers are NOT welcome here, so innocent refugees must therefore suffer because of the idiotic, cruel and divisive attitudes these terrorists have to all things non muslim. Looks like I will be top of the ISIS target list eh?

March 22, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 22, 2016

Tom I agree with most of what you have posted ,except for the provision of closing down these Radical Imans ,that must a priority as these bastions of the Muslim religion are the very people who are turning a peaceful Muslim guy/female into suicidal bombers . You'll notice that the number of mosques have increased in our towns and cities,were as if you want to be a padre or priest you have to attend a recognised seminar,BUT Imans don't any nut can do it . There's a guy in jail in the USA for inciting violence against us non believers and we the UK is looking after his family,that must stop and his family sent back the country of origin,in fact all these people who are convicted of terrorism their whole family should be deported too. Let's show the people that we mean business and will not put with this crap from people who come from abroad to live here and then attack the hand that helps them. The sooner the human rights of these people is squashed and they're out our country the better ,oh you could say I'm British.

March 22, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 22, 2016

Thanks for the support Bob, it highlights the failure of our so called "leaders", who can not even say "BOO" to a one legged goose.... We must send them all back, cos we do not know who is or is not an IS/ISL loonie etc.

March 22, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 22, 2016

The migrant and terrorist situation within the UK and Europe is almost a lost cause. Mired in soporific stupors and led by the inexcusably stupid EU bureaucrats, we stumble from one migrant or refugee crisis to another. Our Government, slaves to the EU concept and its pitiful ineptitude and inaction, is simply too weak to take the necessary steps to safeguard our borders. We NEED decisive action, we NEED to target (profile) those trying to enter our country from known radical Islamic states, we NEED to declare we are now replete with immigrants. Being concerned about terrorists entering the UK under the guise of being migrants or refugees is not xenophobic or racist, it is just common sense. Common sense I fear that will become apparent only when it is too late to effectively address the issue. What is needed is a full scale, multi national onslaught against ISIS forces, they need to be mercilessly eradicated using every conceivable weapon available and necessary to do so. Concurrent to that we need to massively tighten access to our borders using the Australian concept of immigration, a concept that spits in the eye of political correctness and so called human rights with the safeguarding of its nation and its borders paramount to everything else. We NEED to leave the EU to regain control of our own borders and we need to do so quickly. That all aside, I DO realize none of this will likely happen. We WILL continue to take in terrorists whose human rights have greater emphasis in law than those they come here to kill. We likely will remain enslaved to the suicidal immigration doctrines of the EU and its bloated, inept leaders. That means we will, without doubt, live to regret our our inability to deal with this problem head on and THAT is really sad!!

March 22, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 22, 2016

The BIG problem with our lack of self protection is the stupid way the laws are loaded against us being allowed to defend ourselves from morons and murderers such as IS/ISIS/ISIL etc. Our one defence is not allowed because of the present laws loaded against us by the Yuman Rites brigade. Oh for a new Winston Churchill, he would do the right thing immediately, and blow the repercussions from the aforementioned Yuman Rites idiots. If attacks DID occur at some time, by IS and co, these same Yuman Rites idiots would be demanding why our forces did not react to the terrorists immediately. They can not have it both ways, so we must have the rules changed to protect the innocents, and NOT the perpetrators of these illegal attacks upon Europe and other non muslim countries. I notice that the ayrabs in the Saudi group are not condemning these atrocities, AGAIN. Evil. This present set up is back to front.

March 22, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 22, 2016

A simple question - political differences aside, what would Margaret Thatcher have done to resolve the problem ? In my opinion, she would have succeeded ! John (JKW)

March 22, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 22, 2016

JKW, Maggie would give them one long stare,  they would flee back to their mummy (?) for a bit of TLC, but never ever come anywhere near Europe or any other country but their own refuse dump, (where the sun would addle their brain cell AGAIN), so they would never think of attacking anywhere in the world , knowing Maggie was ready to pounce ... These morons have never moved from their 10th century mentality, they are the present day zombies from their race of Assassins of the old middle east. God help us if they ever develope a second brain cell.

March 23, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 23, 2016

Now 24 hours since the attacks in Brussels the authorities are naming names ,they even have finger prints of some of these virgin chasers . How come they can have finger prints ,names even pics of this lot ,know where their families live ( Muslim no go area in Brussels) and not put it all over the media ??  You know the yanks have the most wanted list and its in the public domain, thus helping catch/arrest with more info from the public ,yeah I know we'd have the humanitarians jumping up and down about the innocent being questioned ( sort of stop/search) BUT hey these people want to kill us for being us . So if they want to live in the western world instead of being a Camal jockey they'll have take it or better still piss off back to where they came from . There's one thing that could help is monitoring the money ,yep you have the silver to live,make bombs etc ,somebody is financing these people , follow the money then bomb the crap out of them too  ......but all these highly paid security personnel have got to up their game and get these people off our streets/country's or the better still bomb ISIL back to the Stone Age ( were there religious beliefs come from)

March 23, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 23, 2016

Now I normally wouldn't give Donald Trumpf (that was his real name before he changed it) the time of day but I heard him on TV this morning being interviewed by his mate Piers Morgan re the latest terrorist atrocities in Brussels. Damn if I don't have to admit his words resonated with me; on this matter at least. He said if he was President he would bomb the hell out of ISIS, he would mobilize a force so great that they would be obliterated because they are such a threat to us all. He said he was fed up of political inaction and ineptitude, that there is something fundamentally wrong in our societies when these people can perpetuate these crimes time and time again. He also said, muslim communities are harbouring these murdering scum, they live amongst other Muslims often in ghettos where they have free rein to plot and plan these atrocities. He mentioned the Paris bomber who escaped, he was the most wanted man in the world yet he still managed to live freely in a a city where so many Muslims knew who he was. Trump maintains that until we have a firm grip on Muslim immigration, until we have rid ourselves of ISIS, until Muslims are united against those of their own who commit these crimes and turn them in there must be a ban on them entering our countries. The last bit sounds radical but there are many who agree with him on this subject. The most difficult bit of this terrible equation is that, yet again, the murderers of Brussels were home grown terrorists, people who had been living there for a long time, people accepted into the local community., people who benefited from their host country's largesse. These people can only ever be eradicated and stopped if those closest to them, those who communities they live in, those who KNOW what they are up to,or at least suspect it, turn them in. The vast majority of Muslims are peace loving decent people, BUT too many still choose to turn a blind eye to others within their communities who would do us harm. Too many espouse Sharia Law, too many are radicals, fundamentalist or believe in the rants of the mad Mullahs. All of these factors help to ferment  home grown terrorism and spreads alarm and hatred, we are simply not strict enough in banning it all because we live in a democracy!! Our politicians seem to forget that many of those radical muslims who now reside here are from countries where other religions are not tolerated, where there is no free speech, where people are treated with contempt and hatred if they step out of line. Yet WE tolerate their incitement to the radicalisation of 2nd or 3rd generation Muslims in this country. Trump feels WE are helping create the very threat to our societies we seek to prevent by our over liberal attitudes and fear of being labelled racists. I personally cannot disagree with that analogy!

March 23, 2016

Brussels Today 22/3/16

March 23, 2016

Same from me David. I can not understand how/why OUR government do not think as we do, they should give these assassins short shrift and remove them from the entire European continent of the West. It is not,and never will be, a crime to remove these malcontents from this sceptered isle of ours, they are not wanted, not liked, and not of the present world. THEIR world ended many centuries ago, but nations outside of Islam have allowed them free rein to operate wherever and whenever they wish, in the name of Islam, in their pursuit of their fanatical and inhuman beliefs. It is incumbent, is it not, for us in the west to rectify the present imbalance of ideology of the middle east, in a peaceful dialogue, and ban it from existence. I am convinced that most Muslims think and behave as we in the West do, but they fear reprisals from these murderers if those in authority in Islamic life revolt against these maniacs in our midst.  

1 Next

Total members: 261
Total posts: 4165