Back to all topics

March 2019 will it the end or the beginning of the end or just the beginning of the transition????
July 31, 2017

March 2019 will it the end or the beginning of the end or just the beginning of the transition????

July 31, 2017

Keeping your powder dry or all fascinated with your grandkids. Not a comment on Fox and Co having a blather about the talks on talks at least the LFC supporters must be happy 3 nil to a German side ????

July 31, 2017

July 31, 2017

First, spot on re the Mighty Reds win, although sterner test tomorrow v the German Champions ! Second, fully agree re the Brexit talks, and what's making it worse is the political infighting / opposite views held by Cabinet members. I'd personally sack Hammond, an obvious Remoaner who to my mind, is putting spanners in the works, whilst Gove too is someone I wouldn't trust with last weeks Echo ! I see Vince Cable is spouting that he knows Boris is about to give up & resign - since when has Boris EVER taken Cable into his confidence ? Question - If a deal cannot be made by the end of these negotiations, meaning no trade deals have been possible, what's to stop us just leaving without paying the "divorce bill" ? Naturally, any previous agreement concerning payment to be honoured, but nothing more. The EU would throw their dummies out, but could not hold us to ransom with trade agreements because there wouldn't have been any struck - just a thought !

Total members: 261
Total posts: 4158