Back to all topics

Paris 2015 has it saved the earth ??????
December 13, 2015

Paris 2015 has it saved the earth ??????

December 13, 2015

Sitting here having my cornflakes watching the reports on what was decided in Paris on climate change ,now it seems there is nearly as much carbon in the air/atmosphere when the dinasores (drove their cars ) silly me were around . Now this agreement which comes into being in 2020 is more or less a rehash of the last agreement ,Britain has the climate change act since 2008 ( has it worked ????) since then we have had at 3 major floods happening in these isles . Now when I visit the UK I see more and more thermal/solar panels attached to houses, I ask has it worked ?? Has it saved us from another ice age or us disappearing under water from melting ice caps ,as they say not in my time on this planet ,now I'm going to be the devils advocate with all the science on global warming is on the ball BUT the cause is not man or his/her tinkering with carbon fueled machines ........As I said in my intro the dinasores had very high carbon levels ,now defunct as this earth changed in its normal evolution .......ok there wasn't 7/8 billion of them all driving cars /planes etc ( now we know that VW fiddled the numbers ) so why who are to believe , have these scientists just done this to get funding ,like the doctor on the MMR jab back a few years ago . Believe it or not they are talking about reducing the numbers of cattle as they ( farts) produce a carbon gas ,looks like steak/milk will come off the menu in a few years or not .....here's the question for us humans  can we agree on the agreement of the 12th December 2015 ,or like the last one mean to us more taxes more waste on silly ideas and still more flooding ,now we have 4 years to get our plan ready for implementing ,yes interesting times ahead ( being cynical ) just hope we can afford it

Total members: 261
Total posts: 4159