Back to all topics

January 14, 2022

January 14, 2022

Andrew became the 2nd of the first 4 in line to the throne to be stripped of royal patronage and military titles. Harry being the first. What a disappointment for the Queen in her platinum year of reign. This royal family has sadly been mired in scandal for decades. Ann’s divorce, Charles’s  divorce, his infidelity, Diana’s list of lovers and revelations and her tragic death, Andrew’s divorce, his dodgy business dealings, the amazing sale of his Sunninghill house to a Kazakh oligarth for £15 million, his ( now paid) debt on his Verbier Ski Chalet AND the Epstein/Guiffre friendship and sex abuse scandal. Then there was Harry and Meghan’s assassination of the royal family’s reputation and their emigration to the US.  We won’t mention the DoE car crash or Anne’s guilty plea to having uncontrolled dogs in a public place. I forgot Fergie’s toe sucking story, her debts, her loan from Epstein etc etc. HM Queen Elizabeth has somehow managed to reign supreme through all of this, her reputation unblemished, the love and respect of the nation her constant comfort. HM certainly doesn’t  need this sort of  soul destroying scandal in her tenth decade of life!

There has been a Chinese spy within the parliamentary circle for 17 years. Her son worked for  the former Labour Shadow Cabinet Secretary. Said person was the recipient of £425k over 5 years from Mrs Spy! MI5 has put out a public warning about the woman because…….the law doesn’t give them reason  to arrest her! They want the law amended to allow them to do so, not an unreasonable wish on the face of it! Parliament is far too busy with the No 10 parties to do anything about such a bagatelle. Starmer is far too busy with the party scandal to ask the Labour MP how, why and when he accepted nearly half a million pounds from a Chinese national! The mind boggles!

Another Met officer, a colleague of the one recently sentenced to life imprisonment for rape and murder, is facing multiple rape charges. A premier league footballer is also facing 8 charges of rape and yesterday it was reported an England rugby player and prostitute are facing rape and abduction charges. Meanwhile it is reported that over 60% of rape allegations are not prosecuted and many police forces deal wrongly with victims of rape, many of whom then drop the charges!  Hmm see the link there!

Djokovic is to be deported? Or is he? Well his visa has been cancelled! Seems his management wrongly  completed his visa application and he admitted telling an ‘untruth’ about his Covid status in that he gave an interview AFTER he became infected. I am as bored and fed up with this story as I am with the Boris parties sags!

1. Talking of which…….more parties are coming to light. Seems there are now 12 in total. Most of the cabinet are towing the party line of ‘wait for the inquiry results’ but several MPs are calling for his resignation. Jacob Rees Mogg’s dismissal of the Scottish Conservative Leader as ‘a lightweight,’ after he too suggested Boris should go, won’t have helped matters. If you look through the political history books you will find no-one destroys the Tory Party as effectively as they do themselves! He WILL have to go it’s just a matter of time or…..until the inquiry is finished. Did anyone other than me feel sorry for him shown in parliament head bowed, pasty faced, subdued and clearly embarrassed as Labour, The “Snide Nauseating Party”  and the “Libtards” tore him apart? The media found the perfect story when it was discovered one of the ‘parties’ took place on the eve of the DoE’s funeral. Pictures of HM sat alone in the chapel, empty pews surrounding her as she punctiliously observed the lockdown procedures will likely be the ‘coup de grace’ for Boris.

And if all of that wasn’t enough …….M&S has changed the name of my favourite sweet Midget Gems. Apparently they fear upsetting dwarfs by using the term ‘midget’. Henceforth these sweets will be called Mini Gems. Woke members of society will now no doubt be frantically looking for reasons to challenge the use of the word ‘mini’.

Happy 2022 folks!

January 14, 2022

January 14, 2022

And it's ONLY mid January !!!  The "Boris to go" momentum is gaining speed - if that report comes out as planned (next week) & isn't a whitewash or cover up, then I reckon Boris is toast. John (JKW)

January 14, 2022

January 14, 2022

Brown or white TOAST   John ???

January 14, 2022

January 14, 2022

OH!.....MY!....GOD! M&S have changed the name from Midget to Mini Gems....... ! What is wrong with them ?..........mmmmmmmm...why not...MICK Gems lol.

January 14, 2022

January 14, 2022

Mick this Midget Gems thing isn’t at all funny. Methinks you may have missed the gravity of the matter. Mini Gems won’t taste the same, Mick Gems would be even worse! We get so tied up in trivia such as Partygate, Chinese spies et al that we overlook the really serious matters when they arise. You ask what next, hmm jelly small people maybe? Who knows, sedition is rife!

January 15, 2022

January 15, 2022

What no more jelly baby’s ,the world will have no meaning, we can’t keep abreast of the times or is that “chest of the times “ . I’ve seen a report that some educated youngster has decreed that WW2 &1 are not needed to be taught at school anymore as he thinks WAR is not good for children learn . ( much better to die in one )

1 Next

Total members: 282
Total posts: 7533